Calling All EB Fans!
The Eggland's Best "America's Best Family Recipe" Contest 2020 received thousands of entries from fans across the country showing off their best and most creative family recipes. Now we’re calling on all Americans to vote for their regional group favorites to help determine the Best in Region winners.
Click on a recipe below to learn more and cast your vote!
- NevadaPamela W.Eggland’s Best eggs are always consistent, which is so important with the preciseness of baking. Their quality & freshness is second to none. This recipe was handed down by my older sister, who has been making it for 40 years. I remember anxiously awaiting its appearance at every family celebration as far back as pre-teen years. This is the most requested cake at every bake sale, family party & holiday party amongst everyone who has tried it. It is a family treasure.
- IdahoTrisha K.I can always count on Eggland's Best eggs to be fresh and nutritious. I always have flawless results when I cook with Eggland's Best.
- CaliforniaEmily F.Families have been making the classic Artichoke Dip for decades. This new spin on a family favorite deconstructs the ingredients into a fun and visually pleasing appetizer. Eggland's Best eggs are a must as they are pasteurized and the freshest eggs which is essential when using raw egg in a recipe. Used two ways in this recipe, Eggland's Best eggs are also the binder in the delicious crispy coating on the artichoke hearts.
- MontanaBillie W.This is something that you can change to everyone's taste you can add ingredients or subtract, and everyone is happy. It’s something the kids love to help with, we have a blast making these!
- HawaiiKorey K.These Pao de Queijo's are so easy to make and the whole family just goes crazy for them. You better make a double batch because they always go fast! Being gluten free, the cheese bread is extra special for those with gluten intolerances. You can always find Eggland's Best eggs in our refrigerator. They are sold in all our local grocery stores over here in Hawaii and year after year they win multiple awards like most nutritious and superior taste.
- OregonRenata S.Our family has often a picnic or potluck and I am the one who brings deviled eggs. To make it interesting I flavored the eggs in different ways over the years. After I served these Saltimbocca eggs once, my family started requesting them every time. Eggland’s Best eggs have superior flavor. For cooking and baking only the best ingredients will do for me. Eggland’s Best eggs also have good strong shells and are perfect for my young grandchildren to handle.
- WashingtonDavid R.A Pasteleria is a Mexican bakery where you find pastries like our eclairs filled with a luscious egg custard blended with dulce de leche milk caramel. Sustainable and committed to animal welfare, Eggland’s Best eggs are produced locally and delivered fresh to your local store. And better yet, Eggland’s Best eggs are full of vitamins with less saturated fat. I like to make pastries that cross boundaries and cultures, using Eggland’s Best eggs to create one of My Best Family Recipes.
For questions and technical support, contact Egglands Best Support
Click here for Contest Submission Guidelines & Requirements
Contest Submission Guidelines & Requirements
- All recipes must use at least two Eggland’s Best eggs.
- All recipes must be original recipes.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Entrants may enter up to two recipes within each of the four main categories (breakfast/brunch, appetizer, main course, dessert) for a total of eight recipes per person and per email during the Entry Period.
- Entrants may select one bonus category per main category submission if applicable
- Sandwich: Bring your sandwich game to the next level by adding Eggland’s Best eggs! All recipes must include at least two Eggland’s Best eggs and be considered a sandwich -- an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread or bread alternatives with eggs plus meat, cheese, or other fillings between them.
- 30 Minutes or Less: Short on time doesn't mean short on flavor – especially when Eggland’s Best eggs are involved! All recipes must include at least two Eggland’s Best eggs and be prepared and completed within 30 minutes.
- Gluten-Free: If you’re following a gluten-free diet and you have some exciting new twists, we want to hear it! All recipes must include at least two Eggland’s Best eggs and may not contain gluten.
- Submission must include:
- Recipe title
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Number of servings
- List of recipe ingredients with exact measurements
- Preparation/cooking instructions
- Brief description of what makes your submission the “Best Family Recipe” and why Eggland’s Best eggs are the only eggs good enough for your family.
- Judging Criteria: Please refer to the Official Rules.
- Recipe submission deadline/Entry Period ends May 24, 2020
- Best in State winners (semi-finalists) announced on or around August 12, 2020
- Fans vote for their regional group favorites from August 12 to October 20 2020
- Best in Region winners (finalists) announced on or around November 11, 2020
- Fans vote for their favorite finalist recipe from November 11 to November 25, 2020
- Grand Prize and Bonus Category winners announced on or around December 15, 2020
- Grand Prize (1): $10,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs.
- Best in Region Prizes (4): $1,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs (awarded in the form of 24 coupon certificates).
- Best in State Prizes (48): A three-month supply of Eggland’s Best eggs (awarded in the form of 6 coupon certificates).
- Bonus Category Prizes (3): $500 and a three months supply of Eggland’s Best eggs.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE EGGLAND’S BEST 2020 “AMERICA’S BEST FAMILY RECIPE” CONTEST. Open to legal residents of the 50 US, DC & PR, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Contest starts 2/18/20 and ends 11/25/20. Entry period starts 2/18/20 and ends 5/24/20. For Official Rules, which govern, click here
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE EGGLAND’S “AMERICA’S BEST FAMILY RECIPE” CONTEST 2020. Open to legal residents of the 50 US, DC & PR, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Contest starts 2/18/20 and ends 11/25/20. Entry period starts 2/18/20 and ends 5/24/20. For Official Rules, which govern, click here. Sponsor: Eggland’s Best, LLC.