It’s time to vote for the most egg-ceptional Eggland’s Best recipe to help us decide who will become the Grand Prize Winner in the Eggland’s Best 2018 “America’s Best Recipe” Contest and take home the $10,000 prize!
Learn more about the five finalists and vote for your favorite until December 4, 2018. Click on each photo below to learn more and cast your vote!
- OhioJessica R.So I only buy Eggland's Best Eggs for my family for two reasons. First, they are the best tasting eggs I have ever eaten. Secondly, they are loaded with vitamins that I want my family to get. Cleveland is a very diverse community with a large population of Eastern European immigrants, who have added super delicious cuisine as staples around here. Two of the best and most loved foods are Kielbasa and Pierogi. So it makes perfect sense to marry it with the best eggs around them.
- CaliforniaBen M.The first 2 things that came to my mind when I thought about California crops were walnuts and olives. I was also inspired by a southern California egg dish called an "egg-slut." This is my take on the iconic breakfast, with a Mediterranean-California twist of Ricotta cheese, creamy eggs, and a light and crunchy olive-walnut salsa. High quality eggs are needed to ensure a perfectly creamy texture, and that's why Egglands Best are the only eggs for this recipe.
- MissouriKellie W.I love using Eggland's Best eggs in all of my baking and cooking; they simply taste better! And, as a Mom I feel good about using them because of the superior nutritional value, especially the bumped up Omega 3's and vitamins, which are important to us. I also appreciate the quality control at Eggland's. My inspiration for this recipe is the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis, where the ice cream cone was introduced. I also use pecans, one of the most prevalent nuts grown in Missouri.
- FloridaRita P.Eggs have always been my "go to" meal any time of day - for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Using quality eggs has always been my priority. Eggland's Best eggs have the guaranteed freshness I can count every time. Living on the west coast of Florida near the Gulf of Mexico I did not have to look far for inspiration. Shrimp, citrus and other fresh fruits and vegetables are always in abundance here. Our family loves to eat bright, colorful meals packed full of nutrition and flavor.
- New YorkChanel L.Eggland’s Best eggs are a great source of Vitamins B, D and E, so it is a given that when I make any type of recipe, their eggs will be my first choice! My recipe is inspired by 3 of my favorite things from my hometown New York City: pretzels, everything bagels and cheesecake. We are well known for delivering the best of all of those things -- so why not have them all in one treat?
How to Enter:
Show us what you love to whip up in your kitchen with the only egg that provides better taste, better nutrition and better quality! Visit www.americasbestrecipe.com from February 13th, 2018 to April 30th, 2018 and submit your original recipe for the best and most creative use of Eggland’s Best eggs into one of four categories mentioned below. All recipes must include at least two whole Eggland’s Best eggs. You may enter up to two recipes within each category.
- Main Course
Submission Guidelines and Requirements:
- All recipes must be original and use at least two whole Eggland’s Best eggs.
- All recipes must be inspired by local/state ingredients or dishes from where you currently reside.
- Submission must include:
- Recipe title
- Recipe description explaining why Eggland’s Best eggs are the only eggs good enough for your recipe and how your recipe is inspired by your favorite local ingredient(s) or dish from your home state/jurisdiction/territory
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Number of servings
- List of recipe ingredients with exact measurements
- Preparation/cooking instructions
- You may submit up to two (2) recipes in each of the following four (4) categories: Breakfast/Brunch; Main Course; Appetizer; and Dessert
Eggland’s Best 2018 America’s Best Recipe Contest Details:
- Recipe submission deadline/Entry Period ends April 30, 2018
- State Winners (semi-finalists) announced on or around June 12, 2018
- Fans vote for their regional category favorites from June 12 to October 23, 2018
- Regional Winners (finalists) announced on or around November 13, 2018
- Fans vote for their favorite finalist recipe from November 13 to December 4, 2018
- Grand Prize Winner announced on or around December 11, 2018
- Grand Prize (1): $10,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
- Best in Region Prizes (4): $1,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
- Best in State Prizes (48): A three-month supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE EGGLAND’S BEST 2018 “AMERICA’S BEST RECIPE” CONTEST. Open to legal residents of the 50 US, DC, PR & GUAM, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Contest starts 02/13/18 and ends 12/04/18. Entry period starts 02/13/18 and ends 04/30/18.
For Official Rules, which govern, click here. Sponsor: Eggland’s Best, LLC.